Are you looking to save money on your upcoming trip to Disney? We don’t blame you! Although Disney is magical and every person loves trying the new rides, cruising around the fun-filled parks, and seeing all the new attractions, it can really put a hole in your wallet. If you are trying to avoid spending all of your hard-earned savings on your upcoming family vacation, it can be the perfect choice to begin looking at deals and perks for hotels, tickets, transportation, and much more!
But what can you find? Where should you look? One of the best ways to save money on your next holiday is to save on where you are staying. Although It can be tempting to stay at one of the most luxurious and glamorous options that are located right near the heart of the park, this can oftentimes be hundreds more per night than you would find with a similar resort.
If you are looking to find a resort that offers you everything you need – such as a nice room, great view, amenities, free breakfast, room service, and proximity to the park – then you can find a Value Resort that costs a fraction of the price as you would find with a more lavish resort. Avoid spending hundreds more per night on extras that you don’t need to have a great vacation!
So where should you start looking into the best Value Resort? Let’s look at how you can find one of Disney’s best Value Resorts and WHY this is the best option vs. other accommodation options!
How Can I Find One Of Disney’s Best Value Resorts? Read Our Guide Here!
The first thing that we need to talk about is Disney Value Resort: what are they and why should you stay here? Basically, the Disney Value Resorts are the lowest-priced options of the hotels that are owned by the Disney Corporation. Instead of staying at a farther away hotel, such as a Holiday Inn or Hampton that is around 5 miles away from the park, the Disney Value Resorts are typically closer and contain Disney-focused deals and perks.
If you are looking for a value resort for your upcoming vacation, there are five that you have to choose from: All-Star Music Value Resort, All-Star Sports Value Resort, All-Star Movies Value Resort, Art of Animation Value Resort, and Pop Century Value Resort. They all differ in terms of theme, location, and price, but the majority of these value resorts typically range from between $120 and $320 for the standard room for one night.
- Out of the five options for value resorts in Disney, you will find that the All-Star Value Resort and the Art of Animation Value Resort could be the best option for bigger families that are going to be spending a lot of time in the hotel room since these options have family suites. Not to mention, the All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, and All-Star movies all are housed on open campus – meaning you can interact with others from the other hotels in one shared campus area.
- If you’re looking to save money on your value resort stay, then the Pop Century and the Art of Animation could be the best option, as they are not on the same campus and they do not contain any extra amenities that you would find with the All-Star resorts.
- The Art of Animation contains the least dining and amenity options, making it the cheapest option when looking for one of Disney’s best value resorts – but you miss out on dining options and outdoor features.
Why should I stay at one of Disney’s best Value Resorts?
If you are debating why you should stay at one of the other accommodation options vs. another hotel vs. a higher-value resort, then check this out:
- You can get hotel perks! One of the main reasons that people choose to stay at a Disney resort is because you can get Disney hotel perks and deals that you would not be able to get with non-Disney accommodation. Value resorts provide you with all of the same perks that you can get with other Disney packages, such as free transportation to the parks and longer hours at Disney!
- Although you can find other hotels in the local area that may offer Disney parks and transportation options, you can rest assured that the Disney value resort will provide these perks free of charge and you can be guaranteed to reap all of the benefits of going to one of Disney’s best value resorts.
- Save your money! The next benefit of choosing one of Disney’s best value resorts is that you can spend your money wisely. You’ll avoid spending all of your money on accommodation and end up not having enough for special souvenirs, rides, fast passes, and other things to do in your free time. By saving some money on accommodation (which can add up to around $400 per night at some resorts!), you can save your money and spend it on something more worthwhile. After all, you are going to be spending the majority of your time out of your hotel room exploring the park, eating, and seeing the nearby attractions.
- Just because you are staying at one of Disney’s best value resorts, it doesn’t mean you need to skimp on your vacation! Since you’re going to be saving money on your hotel, you can then spend more on other fun options to do in your free time, like taking private tours, going to the best restaurants in the area, or adding another 2-3 days to the end of your vacation!
- Don’t worry about getting to the park! Although in the past it has been difficult to get to and from the Disney theme park with the value resort, this is not the case anymore. You can rest assured that if you are staying at one of Disney’s best value resorts that you can easily get to and from the heart of the Disney experience by using buses, trams, and other private shuttle options.
- Never go hungry! The next benefit of choosing one of Disney’s best value resorts is that you can have plenty of dining and takeaway options at your fingertips. Avoid spending tons of money on dining every single day and instead use your value resort to have a fancy dinner, themed breakfast, takeaway coffee to go, or lunch for your day in the park.
- Don’t spend a fortune on suites! If you are going to be staying in suites with your family or a bigger party, then you can choose a suite that won’t break the bank. At other hotels that are not value resorts, you may find that suites are thousand per night – instead, at one of Disney’s Value resorts, you can pay around $200 to $300 per night on these bigger rooms, nicer amenities, and great views.
- Enjoy the relaxed vibe! The next reason to consider going to one of Disney’s best value resorts is that they are not too fancy; you can still have a relaxed vibe without being low-quality. If you want to go down to breakfast in your pajamas, this is fine! If you want to dress up for a fancy dinner, you can do that, too—the variety of people you will meet at value resorts, the variety of events you can go to, and the laid-back feel make value resorts good for those who want to fully relax on their vacation.
- Enjoy the fun themes! The last reason that you should consider choosing one of Disney’s value resorts is so you can enjoy the fun themes. Do you enjoy the animated Disney movies that made you fall in love with Disney in the first place, like Sleeping Beauty or Lion King? If so, then check out the Art of Animation hotel to really get a nostalgic feeling of your childhood! If you enjoy outdoor water sports and relaxing out in the hot sun, then you will love the Beach Club offered at the Art of Animation.
What are my options?
If you’re looking at one of Disney’s value resorts, there are your options to choose from are:
- Pop Century Resort – $150 to $300 per night, private bus service, cheaper than the Art of Animation, modern rooms, short walk to all amenities
- All-Star Movies Resort – $120 to $240 per night, low-price deals, shared buses, provides a very “Disney” feel due to the heavy focus on movies
- Art of Animation Resort – $180 to $320 per night, close location, food court, plays Music underwater
- All-Star Music Resort – $120 to $240 per night, contains family suites
- All-Star Sports Resort – $120 to $240 per night, good for teenage groups
As you can see, finding one of Disney’s best value resorts is the key to saving money, getting the best bang for your buck, and enjoying the proximity to the Disney parks! You can enjoy the modern rooms, dining options, and lower prices than you would find with expensive and stuffy hotel options!