Students have very different opinions on maths. For some students, math is the most boring subject. For some, math is fun whereas for others math is most bothersome. However, The importance of maths is unspeakable from the exam perspective and in daily life too. Until class 10, the level of mathematics is easy. From class 11, the level of difficulty of the questions changes totally. Class 11 and class 12 maths are not only important for board exams but also the exams like IIT JEE, BITSAT, etc. So, this article tells you about how to top in class 11 maths exam.
Visit Here: easysolution24
NCERT Class 11 maths syllabus:
In the class 11 NCERT syllabus, the topics that covers are as follows,
- Chapter 1 Sets
- Chapter 2 Relations and Functions
- Chapter 3 Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 4 Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Chapter 5 Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 6 Linear Inequalities
- Chapter 7 Permutation and Combinations
- Chapter 8 Binomial Theorem
- Chapter 9 Sequences and Series
- Chapter 10 Straight Lines
- Chapter 11 Conic Sections
- Chapter 12 Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 13 Limits and Derivatives
- Chapter 14 Mathematical Reasoning
- Chapter 15 Statistics
- Chapter 16 ProbabilityVisit The Site: magazineview
To score top in the maths exams, students must practice maths questions from NCERT textbooks. RS Agarwal solutions are probably the most important book that students should never forget. In fact, it is a very notable book among the students of classes 6 -12. To get an edge over the competition, both textbook and RS Agarwal books can come hand in hand for solving problems. With RS Agarawal solutions for class11 and NCERT textbooks, students can solve almost any problem from any topic without any doubt.
RS Agarwal solutions for class 11 pdf is also available on the internet for students to refer to. In RS Agarwal solutions class 11 books, there are numerous problems of different levels of difficulty i.e. easy, moderate, difficult. Students can solve easy levels of problems just like that in any topic. Moderate level questions need a bit of practice to solve. Difficult level questions need both concept and critical thinking ability to solve. The difficulty level requires a lot of practice to solve. RS Agarwal solutions allow students to prepare for the class11 Maths exam comprehensively in an easy way.
Tips to score good marks in class 11 maths exam:
Plan properly: An average student and a top student differ only in one thing i.e. planning. Questions like “how to manage their study hours”, “which subject at what time”, “how many hours for each subject” are well answered by a top student. He plans his studies according to that only. So, any students who want to top the exam must plan their studies.
- To plan, just take a pen and paper. Write down the chapter’s name and when to complete them and so forth.
Understand the topics: Students might think that maths is all about problem-solving. But students are wrong. Though maths is not a theoretical subject, there is a high need to understand the topics in maths. Since mugging up is not a solution to any subject particularly maths. Thus, it is important to understand the topics from the basics before starting practicing. Students must know how to apply a formula or theorem to the questions which is why mugging up doesn’t work.
Stronghold subjects: Students must know their strong chapter and weak chapter in the subject. For instance, in maths, a student has a stronghold on trigonometric functions and a weak hold on Binomial theorem. Practice the weak hold subjects again and again until you think you are comfortable with the topic. Strong chapters also need to practice but not as much as required for weak chapters.
Note making: While you are preparing for the exam, make notes of important formulas, simple tricks to solve the problems easily, etc. Revision becomes easy this way. To retain the things learned for a long time, students need to revise the concepts and important formulas, etc. The notes will be beneficial for the students at that time.
Sample paper solving: Sample papers are extremely important to practice for the exam. By solving sample papers, you can
- Get a lot of practice
- Know how to manage time efficiently
- know the importance of each chapter
- Understand the kind of questions asked in the chapters
- The difficulty level of the questions in each chapter
Never miss miscellaneous problems: Students always miss the problems at the end of the exercise thinking it is not so necessary to solve those problems. But, it is highly advisable to solve the miscellaneous problem or “do it yourself” problems.
Tips to follow in the exam:
- Clean paper presentation: During the exam, it is your answer paper that talks about how well you prepared for the exam, how efficient you are. That is why it is important to present the answer paper neatly.
- Don’t overwrite: Try to avoid overwriting as much as possible. Overwriting indicates a lack of confidence, nervousness in the answer paper. Though you feel nervousness, do not show it in the answer paper by overwriting.
- Write stepwise: While solving the problem during the exam, answer it stepwise. Since every step includes marks. Missing any steps might reduce your score.
- Graphs must be clear: Students must clearly draw the graphs and other figures. It should be understandable. Label the graphs appropriately.
- Finish the exam before 5 min: It is extremely important to complete the exam before 5 min. After completion of the exam, check everything you wrote.
Conclusion: Anyone can top the maths exam easily with consistent practice, hard work, and commitment. Do not give up on difficult problems thinking that it is hard to solve. If you find any problem that is difficult for you, then pause for a second. Look into the steps of the problem and understand each step thoroughly. Then start practicing. This is the same for any problem in maths. It is nothing but understanding the mechanism of a problem by carefully looking into it. Once you get this understanding, you can solve any such type of problem in your exams.
Read More About: artdailymagazine
The plagiarism report is here