In recent years, we have seen the rapid growth of online casinos. This means that the demand for online games is quite high and will continue to grow. In the next five years, the online gambling industry is expected to grow by 8.1% on average per year. It is assumed that the revenue of the industry in this period will amount to a little more than $ 525 billion.
Online gambling new forms development
For the first time in many years, gambling has become so accessible to people around the world and its popularity will continue to grow at a record pace. Statistics show that more and more people are using online gambling platforms. Advances in technology have eliminated the need to leave home to play favorite casino games. And this ease of access has changed the industry rules, highly multiplying the profits. Here are some of the more exciting innovations that have already hit the cutting edge of online resources:
- Undoubtedly, the casino format with a live dealer stays trendy. Many well-known online platforms offer these games. And for users, the opportunity to immerse in their favorite game in real time and to interact with a real person is very attractive, which enhances the credibility of the online casino. Broadcasts are streamed from dedicated studios, with gambling tables and modern equipment that offers the best sound and video quality. And the whole interior resembles comfortable, premium halls of land-based gambling establishments.
- The idea of creating games using VR technologies has found its application both in 3D slots and in classic table games. The developers are working on the design in detail, trying to replicate the real casino interior as accurately as possible, and during the game, users interact with each other in a chat. VR technologies create the illusion of being in a fictional world created by digital systems. Some players have already been able to appreciate the elements of virtual and augmented reality in the gameplay.
- Cybersport, as a separate type of sport, has appeared only This was due to the technology development and the users increased interest in a new type of entertainment. Thanks to this, a separate industry has emerged – e-sports betting. More and more bookmakers began to operate with this category of bets.
The development of online casinos can be traced using a specific example of the popular Shangri La platform. The site was launched in 2016 and offered slots, live dealer games and classic sports betting. Today, the platform presents the most innovative developments of the gambling industry giants NetEnt, Play’n GO, Playson and 50+ other providers. There are more than 2000 games in the collection. Here you can find scratch cards, slots with skill elements, new games with odds bets.
The number of live online casino games has increased significantly and they have improved in quality – more shooting angles, additional gameplay options, faster process and much more.
The sportsbook has also changed. The operator has launched a new project – esports betting. You can find them in a separate large section. Bets are accepted on several dozen disciplines, including the most popular ones – DOTA 2, LoL, CS: GO, WoT. A section with virtual competitions is also available to users. You can bet both in live mode and in prematch.
Gambling on your mobile
Carrying your favorite games, books and music with you on your smartphone is becoming the norm in the modern world. This also applies to online casino players who value the convenience and access speed to popular slots and other gambling entertainment.
Today many operators create two versions of gambling resources – for computers and for mobile devices. Portable gadgets have become so powerful that it is often more convenient to open the casino mobile version, which makes it possible to try your luck and hit the jackpot while being anywhere. This significantly accelerates the gambling market growth and increases the involvement of players.
Following this trend, Shangri La Casino and Sports launched their own mobile app in 2021. In terms of functional features, gameplay through the application is no different from the official site gambling.
Modern methods of depositing and withdrawing funds in online gambling
There is an unspoken rule among players – the more withdrawal methods there are in an online casino, the more reliable, high-quality and safer it is. Of course, this principle does not always work, however, on the whole, it is correct. Today there are many methods for depositing / withdrawing funds, here are some of them:
- Neteller, Skrill, QIWI are some of the most popular e-wallets that provide very convenient withdrawal and deposit of funds. Moreover, Skrill is most suitable for the gambling sphere, since when replenishing through this system, it is possible to get additional bonuses (usually a certain number of free spins).
- Payments to Visa, Mastercard, Maestro cards. Transferring money to a bank card usually requires an additional commission, but for many users it is sometimes much more convenient.
- Today, in many online casinos, you can already pay and withdraw money in cryptocurrency. This allows players not to wait for international transfers for several days and not to pay commission to banks. The same policy is planned to be implemented in some large chains of land-based gambling establishments.
There are other payment systems, but these are the most convenient, fastest and safest ways to get your winnings.