As we grow old, we need nutrients to maintain the overall health and wellness. Nutrients play an important role in keeping us healthy and enhance our athletic performance. That is the reason we only take care of the nutrients when we are in an intense workout. We just want them when we are young but what about when we are getting older or out of training. In our late days, the body needs a good amount of nutrients to live a healthy and active life. Painless joints are a privilege that everyone is unable to get in old days. So, always take the right nutrients from the balanced diet or supplements like ronnie coleman protein to maintain protein and other vital nutrients. Here are some nutrients that help you to grow healthy.
- Protein: It is a building block of our tissue, cells, and skin health. As we grow old, protein level reduces in the body. To maintain it in the old days, you must include protein rich foods like milk, and dairy products, fish, meat, plant based foods, and many more. If you are looking for the supplement, try ronnie coleman protein, one of the best protein supplements in the market.
- Omega 3 fatty acids: The fatty acids are very helpful in doing various things including protein synthesis, maintaining your memory, relieving stress, relieving joint pain, and many more in your later years. There are a lot of health benefits from the Omega 3 fatty acids to your bone, vision, cardio, immunity, and many others. So, include omega 3 rich foods including eggs, milk, flax seeds, chia seeds, avocados, and many more.
- Vitamin D and Calcium: For better muscles and bone strength, you need calcium. But it also requires vitamin D to absorb the calcium. Generally you can get vitamin D from the sun but there are other sources of vitamin D including mushroom, fish, meat, sunflower seeds, and others. Take them with calcium sources including milk, dairy products, supplements, green leafy vegetables, seeds, and others.
- Minerals: Though minerals are needed in small amounts, these are required on a regular basis to stay healthy. As we grow old, our capacity to absorb them reduces. So, it becomes difficult to take them from the meal. You can take Himalayan pink salt in the water to get them as it consists of more than 80 minerals in it. Lemon drink is also a good source of minerals and vitamins.
- Antioxidants: To fight against age related issues, free radical releases, pollution, and UV rays, you need antioxidants from your meal. Take vitamin C, E, And A rich foods to get them including tomatoes, strawberries, bell peppers, dark green leafy vegetables, Indian gooseberries, organe, and many more.
Nutrients are very important no doubt but as we grow old our absorption power loss. So, it is always better to focus on eating something that increases ethier absorption in the body. Like drinking water, good sleeping, exercises, consuming fiber rich foods, and others. With these nutrients, you will have a good late life.