The Best Fabric Used For Manufacturing Long Lasting Custom Flags
After giving it quite some thought, you have finally decided to spend some money on the custom flag for your business. You are about to take an active part in some upcoming tradeshows. Therefore, you need top-notch quality branding flags, which can stand the test of time and will ensure better branding than what you have expected. So, try to focus on the fabric material used for manufacturing these custom flags. Each material has its own set of pros and cons involved, along with some unique features. Checking out all the options before the final call is a positive point to address.
The polyester materials:
Even though there are multiple materials used for manufacturing banner flags, but polyester has its own value attached to it. With so many options available lately, you have multiple choices to work with before finalizing the best polyester flag. So, let’s get started with the types available under this field.
With a maximum printing width of 160cm, this kind of material is great for screen printing and dye sublimation. Not just for the basic customized flags, but you can use this material for car flags, table flags, scarves, body flags, hand, and antenna flags as well.
- It is one inexpensive form of polyester material used for flag manufacturing. It is made using thin polyester and is commonly used for some promotional giveaways and special events.
- If you want, you can use this material for creating outdoor flags too. But, it is not the first recommendation as the life expectancy is limited.
200D super knit polyester:
With the same printing width and printing technique, you can see the use of 200D super knit polyester for making banners, teardrop flags, feather flags, and more.
- It is one hefty solution for the flags, made using knitted polyester.
- In the flag-making business, this material is one of the most durable and strongest materials you could have come across.
- If you have plans to use your flag continuously, then this material makes it great for flying.
- Furthermore, the material is pretty light in weight, which means it will not take a lot of wind to move it.
500D woven polyester:
This material is great for the customized pole flags and made suitable for the high windy areas. Spun polyester is the name of the material used for its manufacturing, and it is one of the most durable options you can come across.
- The open weave will reduce the fabric stress and is pretty resistant to higher windy zones.
- If you are making plans to put up the flag for 24 hours straight daily, then this material can withstand any pressure well.
- The spun polyester flag is made using heavier fabric which will need faster wind speed to move. As these flags are pretty heavy, they need more effort to raise and then take it down.
Choose to work with the best team of manufacturers to get the finest custom flag handy. You have the liberty to select the best material for it.