How to Improve Email Deliverability?
Email deliverability is about to sell not once, but constantly. For this, you first need to warm up the subscriber, spend time establishing a trusting contact. From establishing a good IP and domain reputation to suggesting how the product will be useful, but not overwhelming with advertising and not waiting for a momentary effect.
Fixing email deliverability
Successful mailing is only performed with constant analysis of your marketing. Monitoring user interactions, personalizing, and clearing the database of inactive recipients when the IP address is good, are points of email strategy. It is very difficult to repair a bad reputation. At first, senders are often in a hurry and do not think how long it will take to fix their reputation in a bad scenario. Reputation is tracked every 30 days – recovering will take at least a month to process, which will cost you money.
Sender reputation email open rate improving
The first letters must be sent using a special algorithm. This will help email providers understand that they are dealing with a bona fide sender, not a spammer. If you break the algorithm, the domain will be blocked. In some cases, the violations can be so serious that it will be easier for you to create a new domain than to spend time restoring the old one’s reputation:
- Sort addresses by domains (gmail.com, yahoo.com, outlook.com, and others);
- Compose several welcome emails.
- Check email deliverability often.
Take care of your reputation, let’s take a look closer at how to do it.
While sending emails from a new IP address, getting an email into your subscriber’s inbox and getting it to read is harder than ever. You must first work on improving your reputation and begin with checking in the email delivery test. Study the analysis given and focus on improving the nuances which affect your reputation. Your goal is to familiarize providers with your usual shipping volumes so that they can recognize suspicious behavior in the future. Spammers often break into mailboxes with malware and change IP addresses in order to bypass the ISP’s security points.
Tips for improving IP reputation
If all your mailings end up in spam, there may be a problem with the content of the letter. The content you are submitting might not pass spam filters. Or your reputation is completely tarnished.
Let’s imagine that the most unpleasant thing happened. Studying statistics in postmasters, you have noticed negative changes in reputation metrics. To remedy the situation, follow these steps:
- Study the reports at Folderly. It is a product of b2b lead generation company – Belkins.
- Make sure that letters from your server are not sent too quickly – no more than 5000 per minute.
- Divide traffic and transfer small parts of it to the new IP in parts. If you already have several mail servers, you can transfer traffic to a new IP at one time.
- Contact technical support. If the drop in reputation even after the analysis remains a mystery to you, contact technical support for help.
Tips for improving your domain reputation
If the IP can be changed without prejudice to marketing activities, then the domain name is always with you. His change threatens that you will no longer be recognized. Therefore, the reputation of the domain name is even more important than the reputation of the IP.
There is a way to designate your domain as mail-safe and get a good open rate for email. To do this, you need to connect the DKIM, SPF record, and the DMARC protocol.
- DKIM is a digital signature that allows you to vouch for the reputation of the sender.
- SPF shows which mail servers can send emails on behalf of your domain.
- DMARC is a protocol that protects users from phishing attacks using your domain.
They are registered in the DNS settings.
Improving the quality of your email lists
While following the purpose of bettering your deliverability, you can create a letter template using a block editor or HTML code. You don’t have to create a newsletter layout every time – it is saved in the platform, and then you can use it as many times as you need. Gathering contacts is not as easy as it seems at first glance. There are many pitfalls here:
- Each user must be asked for permission to send;
- Mailing cannot be carried out without address validation;
- Contacts must be broken down into hot and cold contacts.
If you ignore these requirements, the mailing of letters will fail. You and your domain can be blocked if you do not validate your messages.
Effective marketing deliverability tricks
Keep in mind that when working on effective email marketing, the process itself is important to your campaign, including the timing and frequency of sending emails, monitoring the deliverability, and email open rate statistics. Marketing Automation is one of the best tools out there today when it comes to optimizing and optimizing your email campaign marketing. With email marketing automation, your business can save time and money, and streamline operations for greater efficiency.