- It is used to execute complex actions and enables the interaction of visitors with the website.
- It is a powerful tool for creating mobile applications on any operating system. The code needs to be written only once and can run on different platforms.
- It can be used to run codes in response to certain events occurring on a web page. For example, some text can be displayed when the mouse hovers over a particular tab.
- It can send requests to remote servers for uploading or downloading files, modify cookies, show messages, and allows data to be stored in local storage.
- It also supports auto-validated form entries, interactive drop-down menus, and can be fully integrated with HTML/CSS.