What is Metal Letters Signage?
In making company labels Shop or corporate labels, besides the acid etched labels we have presented earlier, there is another type of label that people are quite popular as well. Because it is beautiful, not allergic to other types of labels. which type of sign ทำป้าย is a metal letter signage
Metal signage is a logo or letter that is a shop, company or organization name is molded with metal materials such as stainless steel or brass. Most of the time, metal labels are used as the names of government agencies. Stores or companies that have space on the wall to install because metal letter signs are quite suitable for having space to install to create interest and eye-catching. At present, we can see that the metal letter sign. It is a sign that has been very popular because in addition to helping to attract the eyes, it also adds beauty to that place as well. It also helps to create a good image and credibility of the organization.
Metal letter sign suitable for outdoor installation. Because of its waterproof and sun-resistant properties. So you don’t have to worry about damage or lifespan. Indoors are suitable for labeling that does not require much installation space and does not alter the area.
metal letter sign In addition, various types of metals are also used to form text, symbols or letters as desired. The details of the work that will be used to make a metal letter sign Most are not complicated. It may be letters, numbers or logos. Most of them are used to make company or factory signs. including the front label of the project And various buildings, including shops, department stores, gold shops, showrooms, government agencies, hospitals, clinics, universities, condominiums, resorts, hotels, the sign will look 3D embossed.
Features or advantages of metal letter signs are:
- Because metal is a material strong and durable so the metal letter sign Therefore, it is very popular with customers who appreciate durability. and long service life
- Can form according to the font, lowercase, uppercase, Thai, and English. Therefore, this type of label is as beautiful as other types of labels.
- The surface of the metal It is shiny and shiny, making it stand out and catch the eye of the onlookers. or what we call eye catching.
- Signs can be installed outside the building. Because the advantages of metal letter signs are resistant to sunlight, rain resistant, waterproof.
The most popular materials used to make metal letters are:
- Stainless Steel. The highlight of stainless steel material is its luster, beautiful luster, not rust, causing business owners, factories, companies to make labels with this material. Commonly made from grade 304 stainless steel, which is a variant of austenitic stainless steel, these letterings can be in matte, hairline, and shiny versions.
- Zinc, zinc, use must be painted over again. Because of this type of metal letters not intended To show the texture of the material like stainless steel The highlight of this material is that it is cheaper than other metal works.
- Brass The highlight of brass is The surface of the material is shiny gold. when taken to form It will make the label look elegant and beautiful different from other types of work. Most of them are used to make signs. which focuses on showing the golden skin of the material as the main
- Titanium (titanium) Titanium has properties similar to brass. but will be featured The surface is more glossy, more durable, and makes the titanium metal font more expensive.
In addition to the aforementioned materials There are many other materials that can be used to make letters, such as acrylic, both flat and embossed acrylic. Plaswood Die-Cut which when used to produce signs It will be beautiful are distinguished by different
Acid etching labels are labels that are close to metal sheets such as stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and are used to etch liquids through various chemical formulas. That takes the time to corrode each type of substance is not the same.
- If biting stainless steel 304,316, use a type of Phosphoric acid
- If biting aluminum, ANODIZE ALUMINIUM, we need to use chemicals. and different formulas for milling and plating. Sulfuric acid
- If etching rust from shiny steel, must use the formula Hydrogen Peroxide (HYDROGEN PEROXIDE) for etching.
Before milling, it has to go through a graphic design process. and shoot the glue properly, otherwise the etching will cause the liquid to leak onto the surface, which can damage it. And after this, there is also the process of painting and coating, which these steps need to be passed by experienced people. The work will be the most perfect.
Why does it have to be acidic?
Acid etching leaves the metal sheet with a groove depth of 0.25-0.5 microns and then paints. When the paint is injected into the groove, the paint does not come into direct contact with air or the environment, thus maintaining its condition than conventional paint jobs such as UV or anodizing that do not use acid etching methods. commonly used for acid etching It will be the logo of government agencies, private sectors that want to use stainless steel signs to make advertising colors and have a service life of 3 years or more.